Search This Blog

Thursday, October 16, 2014

We want to avoid long marketing periods for the seller at the same time giving buyers first crack at a desirable property.


If you have a home that is not currently listed and you want to sell, check our buyers' needs and contact us with the details of your property. We want to sell your house!

We want to avoid long marketing periods for the seller at the same time giving buyers first crack at a desirable property. 
To facilitate bringing buyers and sellers together we have started a new feature on our website listing potential buyers below with a brief description of what they are looking for.

Meet Our Buyers.

Great Credit: I'm looking for a home for less than $200,000 with a possible down payment of $50,000 - $75,000. I have Excellent credit with a household income of $80k+

Just Added: I am a Home Buyer from Knox, Tennessee. I'm looking for a home for less than $200,000 with a possible down payment of $20,000 - $40,000. My household income is $40k+ View Details »

Just Added: I am looking to buy a home in Knox, Tennessee. I'm looking for a home for $200,000-$300,000. My household income is 125k-150k

I Need Help ASAP...Looking to buy a home in Knox, Tennessee. I have a possible down payment of $20,000 - $40,000. I have Fair credit with a household income of $40k+

Great Credit: Looking to buy a home in Knox, Tennessee. I'm looking for a home for less than $200,000 with a possible down payment of $75,000 - $150,000. I have Excellent credit with a household income of $100k+

Added Recently: Looking to buy a home in Knox, Tennessee. I'm looking for a home for less than $200,000 with a possible down payment of $5,000 - $20,000. I have Fair credit with a household income of $40k+

Still Needs Help: Looking to buy a home in Knox, Tennessee. I'm looking for a home for less than $200,000 with a possible down payment of $50,000 - $75,000. I have Excellent credit with a household income of $80k+ (Note: Our active buyer list fluctuates daily and also includes buyers who prefer not to be listed here - We have buyers in almost all areas.)

GET MLS Listed on Every REALTOR Web site Every Real Estate Company Web Site. Less Time on the Market - More Money - Less Hassle - Fewer Reductions - More Multiple Offers.
http://justlistedknoxville.idxre.com/valuation/7713 We want to sell your house!


No comments:

Post a Comment