Search This Blog

Monday, March 26, 2012

I Will Sell a Home for US Veteran Facing Hardship FREE Pro Bono

I Will Sell a Home for US Veteran Facing Hardship FREE Pro Bono Memorial Day 2012: Giving Back To a Veteran in Need. Memorial Day is a day of reflection and gratitude. This might have to do with my own growing awareness of my mortality, but it is deeper than that. Life experience teaches you things, and among the lessons I have learned is that even veterans who make it home uninjured physically still have things to deal with. It could be lost time, trauma, or the death of a close friend. They can’t pretend what they went through never happened. Call today 865-235-1520 or. CLICK Here.

There is one thing I am going to do in my little corner of the world to make a difference to a veteran between now and Memorial Day 2012. I will list and sell one veteran's house in the next year pro bono, zero commission. They have to have a special need of some sort (it can be financial) so long there is the possibility of an equity advantage. I'll get it done for this veteran gratis as my way of giving back. I can do this for one veteran (or their survivors), and it can be in any of the following counties: Knox, Loudon, Sevier, Anderson. There is minimal small print to the offer, possibility of an equity advantage because I can't guarantee that a buyer brokerage will be cool with forgoing their end, but there will be no listing commission.

If you know of a veteran who needs to sell and a pro bono arrangement would make a difference between hardship or not, please let me know via phone or email. 865-235-1520 CLICK Here If you are a fellow broker-owner, you feel like following suit and such an arrangement would not be an undue burden to the sustainability to your business, I encourage you to join me and other real estate brokers at Real Estate Brokers For Veterans

No comments:

Post a Comment